Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,956   Posts: 1,586,030   Online: 771

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Søren,

Thanks for mentioning Vrå Højskole. I haven't been aware of it before. It looks like the English version of their webpage is still under construction, but I think I got the gist of the classes offered - "Flydende emulsion - cyanotypi - Van Dyke - bromoil - toninger. . . " (I know now that flydende is 'liquid' in Danish!)

It's great to see this kind of education available. It makes me feel very confident that people will keep using their old cameras (or maybe even start using them).

d

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by dwross View Post
    Søren,

Thanks for mentioning Vrå Højskole. I haven't been aware of it before. It looks like the English version of their webpage is still under construction, but I think I got the gist of the classes offered - "Flydende emulsion - cyanotypi - Van Dyke - bromoil - toninger. . . " (I know now that flydende is 'liquid' in Danish!)

It's great to see this kind of education available. It makes me feel very confident that people will keep using their old cameras (or maybe even start using them).

d
    And your Danish is already improving too, impressive
    Yes flydende = liquid. Emil also do painting with light cources, kill your darlings and lots of other funny stuff. I really wish I could go there for some months, there is too much to learn and do for weekends only

Now Emil, can we discuss my fee as promoter?
    Another thing, does Fomadan have Foma liquid emulsion in stock now or have you bought it all?

Which way do you guys/gals find is the best to coat plates?

Kind regards
    Last edited by Soeren; 03-17-2009 at 02:08 AM. Click to view previous post history.
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin