A box came in the mail today. In this box was an older Bergheil 9x12. When I put it in the drawer with all the other old folders I realized this is becoming a bit of a problem. How the hell did I become a collector anyway?
From upper left, clockwise:
1. Voigtlander bergheil (needs lens), green deluxe. Bought as a spare body as I expected the one I just received to be unusuable as it was described as really crummy. Unfortunately it works well, so I may have to sell this green one or try to track down a lens for it (anyone lookin'?).
2. Voigtlander Avus 9x12 (skopar 13.5cm)
3. Some kind of old kodak I bought for the roll of film in it (haven't developed yet).
4. Voigtlander Bergheil (heliar 13.5cm)
5. Contessa Picolette
6. Vest Pocket Kodak Autographic w/ Anastigmat lens
7. VPK Autographic model B
8. VPK Autographic meniscus lens model