Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,908   Posts: 1,521,527   Online: 878

Shooter
    Multi Format

Patent Etui jammed closed

I'm unable to open my KW Patent Etui 9x12cm. The release button is stuck in the fully depressed position and the camera remains closed. I would prefer to resolve this without cutting, hacking, drilling, or prying. I've had a close look at my other Etui and it appears that at the hinge end, there are two tiny screws on each side of the body, under the leather, that are holding the door in place. I'm tempted to remove these but am inhibited by a history of generally poor results from my attempts to fix things. Any advice would be most welcome.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Problem solved. Just a matter of REALLY PUSHING DOWN HARD on the button to make it pop open. Thanks to those who read this post and may have been looking for a way to help.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin