Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,556   Posts: 1,573,175   Online: 946

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format

ica 726/3 film holders

hi, pack has thin rails that light seal :12.3 cm x 7.6cm//rail to rail, pop in type
    The zeiss holder #250/3 is of different nomenclature ,but supposed to snap in. Can I drop the neg. into the 120 film tank after the reels come out,or do I need a special holder?
    Last edited by rbeasterly; 06-03-2010 at 11:03 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It's the same holder on Ica Ideal 111 ; I have two 6,5x9 roll film holders but they don't fit and I haven't found one...

A 6,5X9 sheet doesn't fit a Paterson reel; I use a special holder.
    This reel is slightly oval; unfortunately, I can't put it in my Paterson tank...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6,5X9-reel.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have new holders for the Ica Ideal 111. They are pop-in plate holders for 6.5x9cm. Is that what we're needing?

Edit: The sleeves on the holders I have read "726/3"
    Last edited by anon12345; 05-27-2010 at 07:50 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesaraugusta View Post
    I have new holders for the Ica Ideal 111. They are pop-in plate holders for 6.5x9cm. Is that what we're needing?

Edit: The sleeves on the holders I have read "726/3"
    It's also written "726/3" on plate holders for mine Ideal 111; and : "Ica AKT GES DRESDEN 76", with a star in the middle.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Music at last; 726/3

Quote Originally Posted by Andy38 View Post
    It's also written "726/3" on plate holders for mine Ideal 111; and : "Ica AKT GES DRESDEN 76", with a star in the middle.
    That is the same choice, as I wanted to hear! Much easier than finding or making a roll film adapter, a la Franken-rollex/rada-stein (?) Sorry, Yes that is right on , so e-mail me on arrangements you would like to make for a couple of holders,,,! Thanks ,Robert (PS: if any film packs are around ..,,I 'd try)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rbeasterly View Post
    That is the same choice, as I wanted to hear! Much easier than finding or making a roll film adapter, a la Franken-rollex/rada-stein (?) Sorry, Yes that is right on , so e-mail me on arrangements you would like to make for a couple of holders,,,! Thanks ,Robert (PS: if any film packs are around ..,,I 'd try)
    PM sent

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy38 View Post
    Hello, Yes I am looking for some film holders , not dry plate holders, as far as I know as I am a novice to non roll film cameras.(The fact is I really think my life here is all about where you live in Lyon. I paint in the "style of the Masters" and grow 400 grape vines for wine making. Pinot noir and Cab. Sauv. under plastic tents in the Spring.) Back to the holders, how can I make arrangements with you to aquire a couple of holders,(?) as I don't have any access to them here on Hornby Island B.C. I have a pay pal account or could transfer funds bank to bank. Anyways thank you for your time and will be looking to hear from you , I'm still learning how to navigate this site. >> robert e.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Robert,
    I have sent you a PM.

Shooter
    Medium Format

ica film plates

Quote Originally Posted by Cesaraugusta View Post
    PM sent
    Hi Dann

Yes , I would like two plates plus the modified one also.(+ shipping). Next ? is, how do we make the arrangements? a picture would be in order ,if it's not too much trouble. my e-mail site would be the best reply.
    Thanks ,
    Robert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin