Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,077   Online: 736

Shooter
    ULarge Format

New plate from plate holder in a Bender

A Bender 4x5 with a Primo plate holder and a hand poured Liquid Light emulsion made this image developed in D-76 for way too long because it was way underexposed. Nevertheless, scanners are wonderful.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That's pretty cool, hand-making both the camera and the film. If you had also mixed your own D-72, you'd be almost completely off the grid. Well, almost. Lenses not so much...

(Somebody needs to hire a local teenager to mow some lawns?)

Ken
    "Hate is an adolescent term used to stop discussion with people you disagree with. You can do better than that."
    —'blanksy', December 13, 2013

Shooter
    ULarge Format

Old camera

Hi,
    The camera was bought already made but I did restore the Primo 4x5 I used just prior to getting it. And last year I took an egg Albumen class and made a pretty good gold toned one from a plate shot with the Primo. The frame was only $20.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin