Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,700   Posts: 1,548,403   Online: 1058

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    New Port Richey has a very good camera store (Pasco Camera I believe) does some group activities.
    Yes it is a good store. The owner, Jim I think, is really helpful and his store has some good older and used stuff.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, Myself and my wife are medium format, wet darkroom photographers. We're located on the east coast just a hair north of Daytona Beach. Might be nice to try a hook up day for some photography with other photographers of like interest.
    Marks

Shooter
    Medium Format

tampa

there are a number of apuggers in central/north florida, but seem to be distant... we should probably generate a "meetup", pick a location and a date... "central" location... photographic

get together for lunch, picture making, and conversation...

whadddya think?

jvo

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I would be up for a meetup in Central Florida. I live in Melbourne, Florida in the Space Coast.
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica Electro 35 GTN, Yashica-D.

Shooter
    Medium Format

that's 2

nathan, let's see who else reponds... at some point we'll set a date and location and see who responds... i look forward to it.

jvo.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm doing a cross-country move soon, and the moving company has really tight limits on its ability to handle my darkroom chemistry. If anyone in the Tampa FL area wants a fresh batch of Diafine or some decently-replenished Microdol-X, just let me know and it's yours.

Shooter
    35mm
    Black and white shooter just north of Gainesville, mostly 35mm and 6 by 6. Shot this sunday. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21mm lens.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	74485

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm happy to have come across this thread as we just moved to Jacksonville three weeks ago. Everything's still packed away, and it will be a while before I can set up a darkroom, but it'll happen by Christmas I hope. I use a P67, and Shen Hao 4x5. I looked on line at the local camera clubs, and they're not for me I think...digital kittens and sunsets, (fine for others, just not me), group shoots with a model (again, not for me at all), and some serious studio users who are mostly interested in artificial lighting (which I am not). If anyone organizes a meet up to share prints, and lunch or something, let me know, please. Orlando is nearly three hours away, but I can manage that and stay awake the entire time LOL! Closer would be better, too, of course.

Oh....I just noticed I haven't changed my location under my avatar. Gotta do that now!
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi John, glad you're in the neighborhood.
    Camera clubs in Jax are all digital.
    We use to have an active large format group in the area but that has dwindled to only 3-4 ( and a couple of those may be going digital). We do try to meet up once a month for coffee or an outing.
    Last edited by doughowk; 09-17-2013 at 06:18 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by shashinzukuri View Post
    I'm doing a cross-country move soon, and the moving company has really tight limits on its ability to handle my darkroom chemistry. If anyone in the Tampa FL area wants a fresh batch of Diafine or some decently-replenished Microdol-X, just let me know and it's yours.
    Chemistry has been claimed! That was fast.

Good luck down here, everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin