Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,833   Online: 1157

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Any LF and/or B/W enthusiasts in Central Florida

Greetings all. Just relocated to Metro Orlando and wondering if there's an active B/W and/or Large format group here. I make negatives in from 8x10 down to 645, and am working to get my darkroom reassembled. Anyone around?

Thanks

TT

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome Home TT !

I'm located in New York, but there are a few Floridian APUG'ers.
    I'll ask my APUG Brother J-Dogg to send you a PM ASAP.

Ron

Shooter
    Multi Format

Latent interest in LF

I'm over in Tampa. Been thinking about persuing LF of MF just to be different. I've got a couple of 35mm vintage rigs, a Kodak Retina 1a and a Minolta HiMatic 7s. I'd have interest in collaborating with a LF shooter to get some exposure (pun unintended). I could function as a mule on a field trip.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Re: Any LF and/or B/W enthusiasts in Central Florida

I'm in Tallahassee shoot primarily MF and have a fairly well stocked darkroom my garage set up for both B&W and color printing. I also shoot super 8 every now and then and process both Tri-X reversal and E6 at home.

As far as I know, there's not much of a film community in north Florida, but we could always start one.

-- David N.
    aniccamedia.net

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Let's start one! It would be great to get something going with like minded folks. At the moment my darkroom hasn't been unpacked so I'm not making many negatives, I've been doing wet plate work though. Tri-X reversal is really cools stuff.

Shooter
    Large Format
    We did have a LF group in the NE Florida area, but most of the LF users have gone hybrid and/or digital. I'm still analog. Have a darkroom space in the garage, and do enlarging as well as contact printing. Recently retired so hope to do more photography.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    Medium Format

reply?

just saw this message... there are some central florida apuggers, who probably haven't seen this thread... i'm in tampa area... hope you found some partners to shoot with... welcome.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I know this post is old but have formed a small guild here is Central Florida through Crealde School of Art in Winter Park, FL. In April / May will be renovating our darkroom which is located on the campus. Please reply if you are interested or have need for a darkroom, rental is very reasonable.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    New to the site but I am in Gainesville, Florida. Shooting everything from 35mm to 67. No LF at the moment. Also working to reassemble my darkroom at home.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I spend my winters in Holiday Florida. I shoot 5x7, 6x7 in B&W, I also use digital for wildlife, It would make my winters a lot more fun if there was a group in central Florida.
    New Port Richey has a very good camera store (Pasco Camera I believe) does some group activities.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin