Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,677   Posts: 1,669,209   Online: 1125

Shooter
    35mm

Film Processing in Southern Florida (Miami or Naples)

Hi everyone,

My wife and I are travelling from Switzerland to Florida for three weeks and will spend the first week in Miami, the second somewhere between Naples and Sarasota and wherever the weather is better for the last week. I am bringing quite a bit of film with me from Switzerland and would like to have it developed in the US instead of taking it back with me to Switzerland for processing just to be on the safe side with what all those X-rays may do to my already exposed film. Are there any labs in Miami or in Naples anyone has had good experience with ?

Thanks and regards,
    osmeier

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Dale Photo Lab in Hollywood, FL
    Akiva S.

Nikkormat FTN, FT2, Nikon F, Nikon FE, FM3a, Leica M3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kshapero/

My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You might want to specify whether b/w, color neg, or E-6 as that could impact the choice of lab. And you may want to consider ordering film from B&H or Adorama for delivery to your hotel (or location).
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin