Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,766   Posts: 1,484,125   Online: 937

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

heading to hiilsbourgh river

heading to the hillsbourgh river this friday hope to be there about 8:00am and stay till 11:00 or 12:00 before i have to leave.
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    That's a nice area - the only 'waterfall' in Florida if I remember correctly. It shouldn't be overly crowded on a Friday, but it will be warm! I'd be interesting in seeing your results.

- Randy

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'd also be interested in the results as some of us in Jax area are considering visiting that river.

As far as falls in Florida, there is one near Lake City (Falling Creek Falls) as well as Big Shoals & Little Shoals nearby.
    Last edited by doughowk; 08-17-2006 at 05:36 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hope to post this week. I'm running on a bad streak of bad breaks and doing stupid things. so most didn't come out and others were not as good as I wished Over developed over exposed and finger prints on the negatives). But this gives me a good reason to go back.
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin