Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,981   Posts: 1,523,823   Online: 1194

Shooter
    Multi Format

New to area -- Tallahassee FL

I relocated to Tallahassee in July '07. I enjoy the Tallahassee area very much and would like to meet other photographers to share some time with. I shoot 35 mm, 6x7, and 4x5". I am a retired professional and can help share my experience with others if interested. I would love to have an occasional get-together for a shoot. Anyone interested? If you can give me leads on where other photogs hang out, I'd appreciate that as well. Please PM me and let's talk.

Kind Regards,
    Darr
    darr almeda
    Recent Work

Shooter
    Large Format
    There are some Photogs in your area (eg, MVNelson) In the NE Florida region we have a large format photography group (primarily Jacksonville area but with some participants from Gainesville & Daytona area). We have monthly outings which occasionally include areas closer to you (Lake City, Perry, Cedar Key). If interested, PM me with your email address & I'll add you to the list.

Shooter
    35mm
    I am in the Tallahassee. I am pretty new to film but not really to photography. I currently don't really have anyone to shoot with. Maybe we could meet up sometime.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    are you sure this isn't a dating site? My dauther may be going to TCC up in tallahassee this next year and if she is there I will be driving up and seeing her. So I will give you guys a ring and let you known when I 'm in town and maybe you can direct me to some good areas. OR grab some food and just talk photo.

Michael Andersen
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Welcome to Apug, from another retired person - isn't it grand?

George

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin