Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,233   Posts: 1,532,916   Online: 1016

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    doug,
    you have given us a lot to look at. The summer isn't the best time due to heat but the most dramatic with the thunderstorms. I'm for some place with beach dead tress or rapids. old building are great also.

is Sept or Oct good for anyone.
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by michael9793 View Post
    doug,
    you have given us a lot to look at. The summer isn't the best time due to heat but the most dramatic with the thunderstorms. I'm for some place with beach dead tress or rapids. old building are great also.

is Sept or Oct good for anyone.
    I'm pretty much open except for a still unknown slot mid-late August to go see the new g-tad in Austin.

I'm on a pretty tight budget, FYI.

Shooter
    Large Format
    October 6th the St Augustine Art Assoc. is suppose to have a B&W photography exhibit in their South Wing Gallery.

The only problem with Sept/Oct throughout Florida is that we may be dodging hurricanes. It does, though, cool things down a bit ;-)
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    well that sound like a date to take a good look at. and for hurricanes, I don't live my life worrying about having a hurricane hit. in fact they have some great clouds for photographing.
    mike
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    Hi,new here.Let me know where the get -together is.I'm in Pensacola,not alot here except the worlds best beaches.............Robin

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin A View Post
    Hi,new here.Let me know where the get -together is.I'm in Pensacola,not alot here except the worlds best beaches.............Robin
    Just make sure that you subscribe to this thread.

Welcome aboard!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    okay I'm back again I was in san diego this weekend, I say have it there ha ha ha. Okay so i will check out some of the past outings doug has had and some of the things around the upper part of the state. I will check camping and hotels. and get some basic info on these places. Then I will get back and see if that is okay. following that a date. sound good?

Mike

Shooter
    35mm Pan
    San Diego is good,my family lives there.Actually,any date/place after Oct.1 is good for me.I need a vacation............Robin

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I am in Miami and would like to participate if my school schedule allows. I won't know which days I will be teaching for a few more weeks. I haven't explored Florida yet, so any location is fine with me, though central or southern Florida will certainly be more economical.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    It might be a bit early still, but has anyone come up with anything more formal on this? It's a great idea, and I think it would be a real blast. For those interested in driftwood, some of the best I've seen anywhere is at Big Talbot. Although it's not very centrally located, it is well worth the visit if you can afford the gas.

- Randy

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin