Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,496   Online: 1020

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

A FLORIDA APUG WORKSHOP AND GET TOGETHER

I think that us florida Apugers should get together and do a workshop of showing prints, technques, maybe a lecture or two. Along with a day of shooting where ever we have the meeting.
    We should have it at a place where there are rooms at a good price maybe camping near by for the ones who like to do that and a meeting area inside to display prints listen to comrads about there technques on different subjects, weather it is printing, shooting, or visualizing. We could all have a good time and enjoy each others photofriendship.

michael andersen
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sounds like a very good idea - if I can afford to buy gas. Doug, can I ride with you?
    juan

Shooter
    Large Format
    Sounds like a good idea. I wonder what is the geographic distribution of Florida members of APUG ( its a bigger state than we sometimes realize)?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    We need to go somewhere there is great photographing and most of the people. I would drive up to the Jacksonville area if most of us are up there. We would have to have some kind of agreement from the people that are interested.

mike andersen
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

mw4

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I may be interested...I live in Tampa. I've got a friend (not currently an apug member yet) who might be interested as well.

Meyer

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

florida apuger

I'm interested but can we please plan this well enough in advance so that I can for once make it!! someone send me an email or such to stay posted
    Best, Peter

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I ll be in the Keys in October-November-December
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Shooter
    35mm

Everyone to Dave's place!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wooten View Post
    I ll be in the Keys in October-November-December
    Haven't been to the keys since 1968.......

I'm in Sarasota. I would certainly be willing to share gas costs with the gent from Ft. Myers if we head north, or similarly if heading south.

Not sure how much I can contribute to the discussion, but it would be fun to be around serious photogs for a day or so.

Yes, FL is a big state, as mentioned. Does FL have the longest total coastline or does Alaska? I knew the answer to that once, but not now. Maybe it depends on if you count down the Atlantic to Key West and then back on the north side of the islands and then to Alabama. Dunno.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Alaska, the longest coastline in the U.S., 6,640 miles, greater than that of all other states combined.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    miami?

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin