Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,556   Posts: 1,545,112   Online: 1022

Thread: Get togethers?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Get togethers?

I saw where you guys tried to put somthing together earlier in the year...did that ever happen?

I would love to connect with some other Florida Photographers...

Everyone I meet is digital crazy---me personally I keep goin the other way...Just getting into LF this year and enjoying every second of it...

Regards

Robert
    There are never any bad ideas just the lack of will to execute them..............

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by rcovingt View Post
    I saw where you guys tried to put somthing together earlier in the year...did that ever happen?

I would love to connect with some other Florida Photographers...

Everyone I meet is digital crazy---me personally I keep goin the other way...Just getting into LF this year and enjoying every second of it...

Regards

Robert
    Indeed, we had a lengthy thread going. The consensus was "Too damned hot," then, "It's hurricane season." But now it's cooled off and the season is gone, so maybe we can rev this up again.

That other season, the tourist one, seems to start about 12/15. Am I right? Better deals on motels before then, although I noticed one motel on the local strip has just bumped its price already.

Paul

Shooter
    35mm
    Anything ever going to happen with this? I'll bring my digital so you guys can make fun of me. Would be fun.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How many FL members do we have? And where? How about Biketoberfest in Daytona?

Shooter
    35mm
    I can make it to daytona, assuming it's a weekend. School in Orlando, home in Lauderdale.

I'm going to go ahead and assume there are quite a few active FL memebers here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Biketoberfest this year is October 15-18. Tons of stuff to photograph and lots of fun all round. The official web site is up and running at: http://www.biketoberfest.org/
    And don't forget, Daytona is home to the Southeast Museum of Photography.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    well I know I'm heading to talbot island this sumer for a long weekend and will contact the guys who were at the michael smith workshop. I'll let everyone know when i'm making the trip.

mike andersen
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    nice

Shooter
    Medium Format

tampa-st. pete

anyone interested in starting to get something going again? i'm on the florida west coast, can we satrt a conversation about getting together?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin