Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,232   Posts: 1,532,900   Online: 960

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format

Workshops at Daytona Beach State College

Just found out about two very exciting workshops this coming Spring at DBSC. In March Michael Smith & Paula Chamlee will be giving their vision & technique workshop (see their site )
    In April Carl Weese will be giving a pt/pl workshop ( see Carl Weese site ) Very exciting to see DBSC hosting such offerings.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    We should have one of our APUG get togethers there

mike
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I'm planning on going to both. I have been to michaels and they are intense and full of information. Carls I haven't been but I e-mailed him and he told me he will have it up on the site to register after the first of the year.

Hope to see you guys there.

mike a
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    The nearby Tomoka State Park would be a good choice for those who prefer camping. The weekends of March 20th and April 24th are during our "good" weather season. I've registered for the Smith/Chamlee workshop and plan on doing same for Carl's.

What cameras to bring? Will use my Korona 8X10 for the former (though may need to do a new bellows before then). From workshop description it appears that Carl will have us use his 5X7.

Should we consider either weekend as part of a regional/Florida APUG get together? There are certainly enough photographic attractions in the area even for those who don't wish to attend the workshops.
    van Huyck Photo

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I am considering the workshops, but feel they may be beyond my skill level.
    There are never any bad ideas just the lack of will to execute them..............

Shooter
    Large Format
    I know that both are beyond my skill level, but thats why I want to take them ;-) Having never taken a photo workshop before, it will be a new experience for me. I need to push myself to improve, but a guided tour should be better than trying it on my own.
    van Huyck Photo

Shooter
    35mm
    Daytona is a birt of a fer piece for me, but hey, have at it!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Doug--I liked your portfolio---I know all of those ares pretty well since my wife and I are from the Jax area. Amelia Island is a personal favorite of mine. I will be taking a couple weeks off in February to do a LF series on the Forts.

Robert
    There are never any bad ideas just the lack of will to execute them..............

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Mike I am with you as long as you guys don't show off too much with all those skills. An Apug get together is what we need.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Robert, glad you liked the images. There are a few of us LF'ers in the Jax area, and Ft Clinch is also one of my favorites along with Big Talbot Island. Keep in touch on your Feb schedule. Btw, stop in at Shelby's - I'll have an exhibit there.
    van Huyck Photo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin