Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,492   Online: 919

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Hmm, my stepdad's been out shooting with Clyde a few times before when I was a kid... those were the days. The gallery looks wonderful from the pictures online, I'll definitely see if I can get myself over there this summer.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I stopped in about a month ago and it is very impressive. the work is better than anything Clyde could due. I will stop there. great gallery Jon
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Awesome gallery, beautiful pics!

Shooter
    35mm
    John,

Thanks for the 'views'; there's something primeval yet, not static in your capture; a sense of "something's coming". Wonderful!!

John

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Congratulations. I was fortunate enough to purchase one of Clyde's pictures at the Kona Kai Gallery in Key Largo a few years ago. I would really like to get to the Everglades gallery.
    Best of luck,
    Dan

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin