Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,036   Online: 1056

Thread: Want to visit

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Want to visit

Hello everyone,
    Some time after Christmas I'm planning a trip down to Florida from Virginia. I'll be helping my sister drive back to the Lakeland area, and will be bringing my 4X5 and possibly my Bronica along. It would be great to get together with some APUG'ers to visit some favorite places to shoot. When I get to Lakeland I will probably rent a car and be mobile before flying back at an undetermined time. Hopefully before my wife has a chance to change the locks on the house. Anyone who would like to act as tour guide or has a darkroom to help process some negs would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance, and I can post phone number if there are any takers.

Shooter
    Medium Format

tsmpa-st. pete

i'm in the tamap st. pete area, have a b&w darkroom and would be happy to have you come by and show you around. let's connect offline.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Jim, My email is side_c@yahoo.com and phone is 434-906-1775. My sister lives in Lakeland, so it's not that far to Tampa.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin