Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,553   Posts: 1,573,139   Online: 788

Thread: New show

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

New show

For any of you that would care from June 4th till June 30th i am having a show in downtown fort myers. Titled: Michael Andersen Photographs 1968-2010
    If you get in the area i would like you to see it

Mike a
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congrats, Michael! I make it to Fort Myers Beach every so often. I'll have to let you know next time I'm down, wish it were this year to see your show.

Shooter
    Medium Format

congrats...

bravo, i'm sure it's wonderful!

being in Tampa, i'll see what i can do make it by the 30th!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Having seen some of Michael's prints last year, I can highly recommend a visit to the exhibit. His Platinum prints were stunning and the Azo/Lodima prints were beautiful too. Nice work.
    Unfortunately I have no free time to make the trek to Ft Myers, but I hope the show is well attended.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Thanks Doug for the nice compliment. Shawn anytime your in the area or anyone else please feel free to contact me. I would love to talk photo or go shooting. Most everyone down here loves digital bird pictures so I feel like I'm on a island surrounded by a sea of digital.
    www.michael9793@me.com
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin