Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,694   Online: 800

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Michael Smith and Paula Chamlee

Just to let you know that Michael and Paula will be in Naples ,fl next April to open a show at the Naples Phil. They are also going to put a morning lecture together on Tuesday. I don't have the dates yet I have to get a copy of the spring schedule for the Phil.. If you have not seen their work it will be worth coming over and taking a peek. Out standing. The photographs on the web do not get them justise.

Mike Andersen
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Just to let you know this info is now on Michael and Paula's website. Hope to see some of you Florida people come and support. We cry we never get anything like this and now is the time to step up. 1.5 hours from Miami, 2 hours from Tampa, 3 hours from Orlando.
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin