Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,713   Posts: 1,483,027   Online: 707

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Any APUGers on the Treasure Coast?

Anyone in the Jensen Beach / Stuart area interested in forming a local group? The local clubs - Treasure Coast Photography and Port Saint Lucie Photo Club - are all digital except for me and one member I have three quarters of the way convinced to take up large format. I just think it would be nice to hang with a bunch of photographers interested in photography, not obsessed with 0s and 1s.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    anybody?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I'm here in the plam beaches and always willing to get together with LF people
    let me know
    Best, Peter
    website down for maintenance!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I do 35mm stuff but live north of you in Melbourne. I could make the drive, I come down to West Palm periodically
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit / B+M 135mm Zeiss Tessar + Compur Deckel
    RB67 Pro S / 90 3.8 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    FED-2 / 50 2.8 Industar 26m / 85 f2 Jupiter-9
    Canon 300v / 5D d*****l / L lenses

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I shoot mostly 35mm, but do occasionally break out the 8x10 (mostly for alt processes - salt and uranium). I also have some medium format goodies - pinhole, some boxes, a SpeedGraphic I just modified to take 120 roll film.
    I'm in Jensen Beach, but do get up to Sebastian frequently, regularly down around Jupiter, as well as further afield (Lauderdale last month, Tampa this weekend).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin