Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,646   Posts: 1,481,264   Online: 751

Shooter
    Large Format

Jacksonville Photography Festival: Sept 16-17

PhotoJax 2011 this coming weekend. Included in the activities are several photography exhibits such as those at MOCA Jacksonville. There is an opening reception Friday evening at the MOCA (6-9 PM), and Saturday's events include portfolio reviews.
    Check it out if in area.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I feel like they waited too long to start getting the word out about this. The first I heard of it was through FB about 1 1/2 weeks ago. All they advertised was a contest for cell phone images. Obviously I did not look into it any further as I didn't think it held any interest for me. Did you get your prints together for the review? Maybe I will be able to get into the darkroom soon and start putting together a few print of my own. I would have to wait until next year to submit for a review. Good luck, I will go check it out this weekend.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hey Jody, didn't recognize ya'. Yes, I got in to the portfolio review (I think). There wasn't much notice for the whole thing, but does look like some good exhibits at the various galleries including Southlight Gallery. I'm hoping this event catches on.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    Sub 35mm
    Another great event to photograph. I just love surfing and competions. This is going to be a fun day! This surfing event is for children 10yrs and younger that have an interest in surfing. This is a great opportunity to learn to surf with the best surfers at the Beaches, while building confidence and self-esteem.*Thanks.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin