Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,483   Posts: 1,571,214   Online: 1107

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JJC

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I got there a little later - 10:40am. I got a picture of the mill before the rain
    hit, then retreated to my car. I drove around and checked out some of the trails, but it was tough with water dropping from the trees even when the
    rain was stopped. I tried to out-patience the weather, but it won out and I ended up heading for home around 2pm. All told I got half a roll of photos.

Sorry I missed you and Bob. It's a great area when the weather's nice. At least it wasn't hot...

JJC
    "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." - Jim Horning

Shooter
    Multi Format
    John,
    We didn't get there until 11. It was a longer ride up because I had missed the turn-off for 602 in Blairstown and went an extra 20 miles that I did not plan on. The rain didn't help the trip either.
    Maybe see you in July.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin