Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,693   Posts: 1,548,983   Online: 764

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    If y'all are bringing a contingent down from NY/NJ/Philly, there's at least three of us from DC who would come up and join you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    How does a Saturday afternoon/night to Monday morning with Sunday as a shooting day sound to everyone? The one motel I usually stay at will do 45 for a room then. Maybe the middle weekend - 17-18-19 (Feb.) might work out... Let me know.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The figure study was cancelled because of a lack of interest.

The Gettysburg trip is still on for Presidents' Day weekend. Two NJ APUGers going so far with a few Mid-Atlantic photographers also interested. Motel room is $45.00 + tax (Quality Inn - Larson's on Rt. 30)

Who wants to go photograph?

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Large Format
    James, Is this still on for the 17 to 19th? Should I mention APUG to book a room at $45.?

Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My thoughts were a Saturday afternoon arrival and photograph all day Sunday and Monday morning/early afternoon. It is suppose to be bitterly cold the weekend, so maybe more than one day will allow us to get a good number of photos. The forecast is for zero degrees or below sometime over the weekend.

Quality Inn - Larson's number is 717-334-3141. Call them directly for the special winter rate.

James

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'll be there early Saturday afternoon. I have to bail out and head west on Monday morning.

Jim

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    James - could you specify a meetup place/time so those of us coming up from DC know where and when to meet you? Perhaps in front of Rob Gibson's Wet-Plate studio, on Sunday, a time of your choosing? or do we aim for an afternoon, and meet for lunch first?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Flying Camera, You better PM James G. As of Friday morning it looks like it's off due to snow and that the park may be closed.

Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin