Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,327   Online: 938

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Figure Study and Other Activities

A planning meeting was held tonight (Robert Triffen met after dinner in my studio) and we have come up with a few activities for the NJ APUG group. Here they are...
    27 January 2007 Figure Study Shoot, 9 - 4:30 with models in from 10 to 4:30. Cost - approximately $200-250.00 with a maximum of four APUG photographers and two models.
    March (tba) - matting and framing workshop
    May (???) month long APUG photo exhibit here in Frenchtown, NJ.

Let me know what your thoughts and interests are. I'll get going on the planning in a week or two.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Photo Trips & Discussions

Hello Everyone:

In addition to Jim's proposals, I suggest that we deceide upon tentative dates for a weekend trip to Gettsburg. In addtion, a day trip to the boot junkyards in Greenwhich - a very small and quaint area - on the New Jersey side of the Delaware Bay. There is a Walker Even's type of grocery store in the area that is quite interesting.

Lastly, let's not forget the Delaware Valley Water Gap in the winter, Ruggels Glen's water falls, -possibly frozen over - or JOVO's Harrison, NY, old factory works suggestions.

Regards,

Robert J. Triffin

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'm sorry that I had to miss the outtings this spring and summer. The Water Gap etc. do sound good. Please keep posting dates and ideas.

Jim Rhoades

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    If you all decide on a Gettysburg trip, keep me posted- I can get the DC area LF crew to come join everyone, since it is a short jaunt for us.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Gettysburg Trip

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingCamera View Post
    If you all decide on a Gettysburg trip, keep me posted- I can get the DC area LF crew to come join everyone, since it is a short jaunt for us.
    We can plan for a late February or early March date for Gettysburg. I know the area well and can set up a nice itinerary for a weekend and also set up lodging for those participating.

I will be down there next weekend and if I had an idea of who and how many are interested, I can get the ball rolling.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Please keep me informed on your Greenwich trip - I was there many years ago, and would like to head back at some point.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
    We can plan for a late February or early March date for Gettysburg. I know the area well and can set up a nice itinerary for a weekend and also set up lodging for those participating.

I will be down there next weekend and if I had an idea of who and how many are interested, I can get the ball rolling.

James
    I think it's a safe assumption that there will be three from DC, perhaps more. As we're close enough, I don't think we'll need lodging. Just give us a meeting point and time, and we'll come along.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'm very interested if it's a weekend gig. Or anytime February 17th to the 28th.
    I really wanted to make the Prallsville mill trip but was in Colorado at the time.

Jim Rhoades

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
    A planning meeting was held tonight (Robert Triffen met after dinner in my studio) and we have come up with a few activities for the NJ APUG group. Here they are...
    27 January 2007 Figure Study Shoot, 9 - 4:30 with models in from 10 to 4:30. Cost - approximately $200-250.00 with a maximum of four APUG photographers and two models.
    We have one model who has agreed to participate in our figure study. She normally gets $100.00 an hour, but we have agreed that she will work for $200.00 for the day. I hope there's enough interest in doing this.

Here is a link to her online portfolio:

www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm/ID/163988

Please check her out.

James

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Any interest in anything??? Gettysburg can still be on if we have more than just two photographers going. I need to know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin