Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,776   Posts: 1,516,687   Online: 1200

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

NJ area LF and ULF shooters

This NJ board is too quiet.

Any NJ area LF or ULF shooters want to get together, to shoot, look at work and enjoy the crazy stories that come with shooting big cameras.

Lets talk.

George
    George Losse
    www.georgelosse.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi George,

Though this is not limited to LF or ULF photographers, we are doing bi-monthly informal critique to show your work and get feedback in Philadelphia. It will happen the first Sunday of February at our studio.

You are more than welcome to join us if you like.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi

Quote Originally Posted by George Losse View Post
    This NJ board is too quiet.

Any NJ area LF or ULF shooters want to get together, to shoot, look at work and enjoy the crazy stories that come with shooting big cameras.

Lets talk.

George
    ----- P R O J E C T B A S H O -----
    Re-introducing Photography to Philadelphia
    Summer '11 Photography Workshops

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hi George:

Although I no longer live in Jersey (moved to Scottsdale, AZ in 2005) I checked your website out and am truly impressed. Your work is beautiful and is reminiscent of Walker Evans, Edward Weston, Bernice Abbott and others. I wish you much success.

Rich
    Photographs by Richard M. Coda
    my blog
    "Speak softly and carry an 8x10."

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcoda View Post
    Hi George:

Although I no longer live in Jersey (moved to Scottsdale, AZ in 2005) I checked your website out and am truly impressed. Your work is beautiful and is reminiscent of Walker Evans, Edward Weston, Bernice Abbott and others. I wish you much success.

Rich
    Rich,

Thanks for the kind words, you're making me blush.

Take care,
    George
    George Losse
    www.georgelosse.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinnya View Post
    Hi George,

Though this is not limited to LF or ULF photographers, we are doing bi-monthly informal critique to show your work and get feedback in Philadelphia. It will happen the first Sunday of February at our studio.

You are more than welcome to join us if you like.

Warmly,
    Tsuyoshi
    Tsuyoshi,

An Informal Critique is a great thing. A few years back we had a small group of five photographers that got together every couple of months and showed each other new work. But life has gotten in the way of that and now it's been almost five years since all of us have been together.

I know of a group that is doing the same kind of thing up in the Woodstock, NY area. I was invited up but just can't make the three hour drive on a weeknight.

Let's hear more about your crit. When it starts? How long are they normally? Who sits in on these? What is the level of the participants?

I was looking for other LF and ULF shooters because there is something different about working with the big cameras. There are stories that never happen to smaller format shooters. Plus its fun to watch the expression of passers-by when there are a couple of ULF photographers working at the same location.

George
    George Losse
    www.georgelosse.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    George,
    There has been an interest by 2 or 3 members to get things going, but, unfortunately, not much interest among the group since a September shoot down at the Burlington County Jail in September. We were talking up a Gerttysburg trip sometime in February, but the only interest has come from the Mid-Atlantic group shooters. If you have any specific ideas, please share. Maybe the easy chair can be put aside for a day or two.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin