Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,591   Posts: 1,545,960   Online: 1267

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Hacklebarney State Park

I was at this park this past Sunday (10/28) and it is an amazing place. It has a brook that feeds into a river with tons of small waterfalls. A lot of leaves have fallen and the ones that haven't, have not peaked yet. I will be going back this coming Sunday (11/4). If anyone is interseted in joining me, just PM me. I will be at the park at 7am. - Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have been to this park a few times, and loved it. Nice hikes along the brook/river. But I haven't been there in autumn. I might join you on Sunday if I am in town and manage to get some free time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Such a great park. its a beautiful hike and when you leave the trail and follow the river down further its terrific, esp. at this time of the year. gates are closed during winter I believe but I'm going to make a trip up there after some snow falls. Hope you had a great time.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    This is a great place! Sorry you couldn't make it Sanjay. We will have to get a group together for the Spring. It is absolutely perfect for LF. Easy short hike in with tons of opportunity. There is a great rock wall, covered by moss by the river. If you are a fan of Paula Chamlee or Brett Weston's shots of rocks, you will love it. I will post photos as I print, which I should start doing next week. - Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Jim, seems like you had a good time. That's great. Looking forward to your photos from the outing...

Best,
    Sanjay

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice place; I've fished there. Need to go back and photograph. There's a restored mill close by - Cooper's Mill, that I photographed back in July. Many opportiunities in the area.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin