Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,739   Online: 1165

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dynachrome View Post
    I recently went to the Botanical Gardens Of NJ. Is that the castle in Ringwood you are referring to?
    There's a structure in Ringwood , not too far from the Botanical Gardens, called Van Slyke Castle. You can find some history on line without too much trouble (if you google van slyke castle, the first link has a good history and I have some photos on-line.) It's accessible via a 3 mile (approx) round trip hike from the parking area at the base of Skyline Drive near 287.

Dan

There is actually a fairly large APUG contingent in the NY metro area. David Goldfarb is one of the chief organizers and Bruce Osgood is quite committed. We had a great get together in Asbury Park, NJ a couple of years ago (the group shot is on the APUG home page).

I'd be glad to bring a view camera to the mix if anyone had a specific date or place in mind some weekend this summer.

Take care,
    Tom

Shooter
    35mm
    graig,

i do not know where u r in NJ, but here is one! The Plainfield Camera Club specializes in 35 mm color slide photography, beginning with the 2007-2008 prints will have equivalent competition status as All interested persons are invited to attend our meetings. Members come from Union, Essex, Middlesex & Somerset counties.

Lexdesign

Shooter
    35mm
    I think there is a film club in Maplewood, and maybe one or two in Essex.
    I used to be in Sussex County - Sussex/Franklin area - They need a film club. You could try Newton or Sparta depending how far North Jersey you are, or want to go.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin