Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,685   Posts: 1,548,563   Online: 1178

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    John, only the best will do. I have six prints from my personal collection on exhibit here as well as those that come directly from the photographers. I hope you will feel honored.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    James, wish you were in Edmonton Canada, I would come to every show you had. Good luck with your worthy enterprise.

Gerry

www.gerryyaum.com
    www.gerryyaum.blogspot.com

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Congratulations, I'm in Long Branch so it'll be a nice ride out to see you. Good luck.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Grand Opening Reception

The grand opening reception will be tomorrow, Saturday, 11 April, from 5 to 9 p.m. If you're in the area, please stop in.
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Our grand opening reception was very successful with 130 people in attendance. We hope to repeat that success tonight with an open house introducing four new photographers who have recently come on board. Our exhibit is now over 100 photographs with about 60% traditional black and white prints, 20% color film prints, and the remainder digital prints. Light refreshments will be served, so if you see this and are close by, please stop in.

James

Shooter
    Medium Format
    James, I'd like to come by with my boy on Sat., since your web site is under construction can you please share your hours for both week and weekends.
    Thx
    Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thurs. 11-3, Friday 11-5, Sat. 11-5, and some Sunday afternoons. I am on vacation until 20 July, but the gallery is open during its regular hours.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I had to close the gallery last year. There just wasn't enough support to keep the gallery up and running. Sometimes good comes out of the bad. The college I have been teaching at has requested that I add more days to my schedule and without having to man the gallery, I can now do that.

I now have many of the photos on display at my home, so I can still enjoy them.

James

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin