Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,746   Online: 912

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

New Photography Gallery in NJ

I am pleased to announce that I have opened The Gallery of Fine Photography in Frenchtown, NJ. The gallery is dedicated to the exhibition and sale of fine black and white and color photography.

The Gallery of Fine Photography is located at 108 Harrison Street in Frenchtown, NJ 08825 and the contact phone is 908-996-3009. The gallery's website is under construction.

A grand opening reception is planned for Saturday evening, 11 April 2009 from 5-9 p.m. APUG members are invited.

Please stop by to visit when you are in the area. The gallery will have no regular Sunday hours. It is best to call in advance if you are traveling a distance to visit the gallery to make sure that the gallery is open. The gallery will be open for regular hours from Thursday through Saturday; Wednesdays beginning 20 May; and other days by appointment or chance.
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations!

I will be sure to stop by when I am in the area the next time.

Best wishes,
    Sanjay

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well James, that's just great. Huge kudos for you. So, where is Frenchtown? Central? South?
    Im in Freehold?
    Good luck, I'm really glad to see this.
    Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format

Directions to The Gallery of Fine Photography in Frenchtown.

Quote Originally Posted by dwdmguy View Post
    Well James, that's just great. Huge kudos for you. So, where is Frenchtown? Central? South?
    Im in Freehold?
    Good luck, I'm really glad to see this.
    Tom
    Very easy... I-195 West into Trenton. I-195 becomes NJ29. NJ29 North all the way into Frenchtown. At the stop sign, make a left, then first right. The gallery is immediately on the right.

James
    [COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Arial Black]Photography is a reflection of one moment in our lives...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Congratulations!

Frenchtown is such a nice little town.

I'll try to make your reception.
    George Losse
    www.georgelosse.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Congratulations, Jim!

I don't live in Jersey anymore, but still have many photos from the Garden State.

Rich
    Photographs by Richard M. Coda
    my blog
    "Speak softly and carry an 8x10."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by George Losse View Post
    Congratulations!

Frenchtown is such a nice little town.

I'll try to make your reception.
    Thank you. I hope I get enough support to keep it going during these tough times.

Yes, Frenchtown is a nice quaint town that gets a lot of visitors during the weekend. Please join us for the opening reception in April.

James

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    James-

congrats, and do you have a preliminary list of artists you are representing? It would be great to have an idea of the kind of work you will present.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The gallery is exhibiting photographs by Marian Hummel of Bethlehem, PA who has a wonderful series of framed 11x14" photos in 16x20" of Turkey; Richard Boutwell of Buckingham, PA - he is Michael Smith's and Paula Chamlee's assistant, who has 8x10" contact prints of western scenes; Joseph Zogorski of Doylestown, PA has some wonderful color local lansscapes framed in 11x14" and 16x20'; John Bowen of Richmond, VA has several 8x10" and 7x17" contact prints from the Maine coast; Peter Schrager, Richard Ritter, and I have a selection of large and medium format black and white prints on exhibit as well. In addition to this, there will be two more photographers bringing in large format blackand white prints in for exhibit and for sale.

Because of the size of the gallery space, I will be limiting the number of photographers exhibiting to about 8-10 with the idea of showing 6-10 prints from each photographer. I think I can maintain a pleasing gallery atmosphere without being cluttered with that number.

I hope this information is useful. Please pass this on. Thank you.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Damn James,

I didn't even realize I had gallery represention.......you made my day!
    John Bowen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin