Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,333   Posts: 1,537,453   Online: 1070

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Just two weeks to go

Just two weeks to go for the MSA sharp-unsharp assignment. There are many beautiful pictures to see, make the choice even harder for me and show us more!
    (picture 6x6 rol, 250 mm diaphragm wide open)

- Bert
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails graan.jpg  
    Last edited by Bertus; 08-17-2012 at 03:05 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    With the latest picture of Denis P. we have again a good example sharp/unsharp and a great body of work this time.
    I am very curious what more we get to see!!!!
    Thanks Denis. P

- Bert

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertus View Post
    With the latest picture of Denis P. we have again a good example sharp/unsharp and a great body of work this time.
    - Bert
    Thanks for the kind words, Bert.
    (Bert is talking about this one: http://www.apug.org/gallery1/showima...imageuser=1926)

I must admit I don't really follow these assignments, but it sure looks like fun, so I decided to join this round

In the meantime I added another quite recent one to my gallery, which might fit the theme:
    http://www.apug.org/gallery1/showima...?i=68448&c=508

(don't know if I'm allowed to post more than one, though.... Apologise if I'm breaking any rules - will remove the second one if it's not allowed...)

Regards,
    Denis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Let's think about the following assignment

About one week to go for this assignment.
    So let's think about the following assignment MSA Sept/october 2012:............ please.
    The (still unknown) "winner" who may choose the next topic can start thinking, maybe there are ideas allready?
    Thanks!!!

- Bert

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

And the winner is...

With a lot of participants and many beautiful pictures, we can look back on a successful topic. There were many types of photography such as portrait, nature, abstract, mood and working with close-up, focus, distance, tele, speed, etc. etc. and combinations of this in color and in b&w. And every catachorie could have a winner.... but I can point just one !!!!
    In the thread and MSA gallery: KAV: great work from Thailand, Ezzie: a strong and very creative shot from a serendipitous event, Griz: a wonderful plant and flower-print, AMS: an absolutely stunning Thunderbird picture, ArtO: a beautiful Abstract Crepe Myrtle Blossoms, Andrew Roos: with his impressive Kranzkloof Falls, Mopar Guy and a fantastic series Hummingbird and a nice Grass photo, Noons: and his great photo’s blah-blah and revery from his wonderful daughter, Cliveh: superb picture Grass - Spain, Dennis P. with an excellent station image and window photo, Sly: excellent photo of coathooks, Barbara Ann: Very nice work with Wind Chimes, Black eyed Susans(!) and Rose. And as last a few examples of myself.
    Mopar guy with his nice and interesting Hummingbirdseries and special Hummingbird-2 did it fot me, so he can start with the next Thread: MSA September/october 2012:............ Congratulations Mopar Guy!
    And thanks everyone for your contributions.
    - Bert

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congrats, MPar guy. Lovely shots!
    Looking forward to the next challenge. Just joined a meetup group of analog photographers here in Sydney, it's gonna be a fun few months coming up!
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Congrats Mopar Guy, and thanks Bert, for all of your good work heading up this assignment!

Cheers,
    Griz
    Get out and shoot!!!

Kav

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Congrats Mopar Guy!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin