Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,168   Online: 742

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

MSA Special Edition 2012: Holidays

Hi,

I was wondering if there would be some interest in a special edition to post holiday photos. Halloween is only a few days away and I know that Thanksgiving Day is four weeks away for the US residents. I believe that Canada has already had Thanksgiving? Then there is Christmas and New Years Day. I was thinking that it would be nice to have a place to post some of your Holiday images. It might be nice to see what we come up with and get a feel for how APUG'ers around the world spend the Hollidays. No winners or losers here. No prize to consider. Just post your photos in this thread through the end of January.

Comments, Questions or Criticism would be welcome. What do all of you think.
    Dave

"She's always out making pictures, She's always out making scenes.
    She's always out the window, When it comes to making Dreams.

It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up, It's all mixed up."

From It's All Mixed Up by The Cars

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice idea Dave.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Ongoing theme

Maybe is an ongoing theme an idea, I saw this at http://www.vfdkv.de/bilder.asp?katid=25 :1000 STEPS AND 1 CLICK. (extra as a sticky assignment??)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin