Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,564   Posts: 1,573,446   Online: 823

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nsouto View Post
    Interesting subject. I think we need a bit of a challenge, so it's a welcome change.

Let me see, you said nudes & bodyscapes, b&w, then skin. Not an issue, but I'm thinking:
    nowhere did you say it had to be "human"?

Therefore, the field is open to wide interpretation. And interpretation is a big part of what we do here!
    Gonna think this one over and crank up the ZI with my preferred B&W film!

finally someone gets it! haha

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    OK it's official, MSA is now "SKIN"

MOD's can you somehow fix this?

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, Stone. I'm much more comfortable with this topic! We aren't all young and beautiful you know! LOL
    " Practicing the arts...is a way to make your soul grow." Kurt Vonnegut

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Monthly Shooting Assignment: March/April 2013 "B&W Nudes & Bodyscapes"

Quote Originally Posted by barbara ann View Post
    Thanks, Stone. I'm much more comfortable with this topic! We aren't all young and beautiful you know! LOL
    A good photographer can make anyone look good but do what is comfortable, however doing what is uncomfortable can lead to new revelations and skills

Good luck! I hope someone posts soon, I'm afraid I scared everyone off

~Stone

Mamiya: 7 II, RZ67 Pro II / Canon: 1V, AE-1, 5DmkII / Kodak: No 1 Pocket Autographic, No 1A Pocket Autographic | Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Still wait a while

Bodyscape pregnant women in existing window light in the afternoon, older shot from my stock.
    Only placed to give this MSA a little body. .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bodyscape.jpg  

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertus View Post
    Bodyscape pregnant women in existing window light in the afternoon, older shot from my stock.
    Only placed to give this MSA a little body. .
    yay first entry! thanks Bertus!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Just a little *bump* interested to see more submissions

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    First time submitting to the MSA. I've uploaded to the MSA gallery. It wasn't clear from the sticky whether that was more or less preferred over a thumbnail in this thread.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by ignatiu5 View Post
    First time submitting to the MSA. I've uploaded to the MSA gallery. It wasn't clear from the sticky whether that was more or less preferred over a thumbnail in this thread.
    Thanks, either is fine, at the end of the time period I'll go through both and pick the winner, won't leave anyone out

~Stone

~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Wait a minute...I've been trying to follow this thread...skin, but it does not have to be human...so what about fur? Some non humans' skin is covered with it.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by newcan1 View Post
    Wait a minute...I've been trying to follow this thread...skin, but it does not have to be human...so what about fur? Some non humans' skin is covered with it.
    If you want to shave your dog and take images of its skin go ahead, the topic is not hair... (Though humans with hair on them are acceptable of course) but you'll have to be really inventive to win an animal skin image over a human skin image. But let's not "split hairs" over this, it's probably cruel to shave your animal to post their skin so please consider that before your submission.

~Stone

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin