Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,876   Online: 1118

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Attachment 75680

One more from me. Taken right at noon, with my a Harman Titan 8x10 pinhole and lith printed on Fomabrom.
    WOW..... Holy awesome!!!! Not sure I should even bother... Lol

Sent w/ iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Stone. Saw this when I was taking a short cut while shopping. Turned back to my car to get the Titan. Forgot whatever it was I was shopping for.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks Stone. Saw this when I was taking a short cut while shopping. Turned back to my car to get the Titan. Forgot whatever it was I was shopping for.
    Haha nice!

Well it was worth it

~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Attachment 75680

One more from me. Taken right at noon, with my a Harman Titan 8x10 pinhole and lith printed on Fomabrom.
    Wow is right! I love the interplay of the lines here and the texture peeking through. How wonderful to see all these pinhole photos too!
    Some photos: http://www.ipernity.com/home/295785 ( mostly analog )

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Saw this when I was taking a short cut while shopping. Turned back to my car to get the Titan. Forgot whatever it was I was shopping for.
    That's the spirit! Pinhole before everything (or did you mean a Titan LF camera?) and with good results indeed!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Bert
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* "So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. Thank you." (the original Willy Wonka: Gene Wilder, 1971)
    * My favorite cameras: Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here I have a High Noon picture, taken about 12.30 h. near my home in a park. Bronica SQai and 40 mm, Ilford FP4 and Fomatone MG classic. Added 1 more + a Lithprint 4x5 shot with Toyo Field and 75 mm wide lens. (polychrome lithprint blue Moersch)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10989-wood.jpg   10988-wood.jpg   10987-wood.jpg  
    Last edited by Bertus; 10-19-2013 at 09:57 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here is my contribution, titled "High Noon at the 49th Parallel".

Actually shot at 1:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time.

From the first couple of rolls of Ektar 100 I've shot.

I'll upload it to the MSA gallery as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails High Noon at the 49th Parallel.jpg  
    Last edited by MattKing; 10-21-2013 at 06:53 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow... some seriously nice entries in this MSA, from the very first one to the latest. Color, not-color... lots of good stuff. I can see this is not going to be an easy choice to make!
    And still a few more days until the end...

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm still waiting for Stone's entry. I dreamt about it last night, and can still see the photo my sub-conscious ascribed to him. C'mon Stone! Am I psychic?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'm still waiting for Stone's entry. I dreamt about it last night, and can still see the photo my sub-conscious ascribed to him. C'mon Stone! Am I psychic?
    *sigh* I've had a lot of work the past 10 days, before that I had none = poor, I was waiting for checks to bring the E-6 roll of color IR to the lab, sadly I just got the checks, while leaving to spend the weekend with my GF and won't be home till Monday night.

I did shoot a B&W shot but had to develop family 4x5's today and couldn't get to the roll of 127 EFKE 100 I shoot at noon

I don't have any E-6 developer or I could do that on Tuesday with the B&W roll. The color IR is the one I wanted to submit :/

I'll just submit this for the heck of it, but it just happened to be shot at noon under a shaded tree, the other day, it wasn't intended as a submission...

FOMA100 4x5 in Rodinal 11 minutes (because I forgot to compensate for bellows extension so I pushed it. On my toyo 45a and 150mm f/5.6 Schneider lens. Slight lens shift to line up beard, glasses, and eyes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382835227.762212.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	76083

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin