Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,765   Posts: 1,516,370   Online: 1024

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Transport

This theme was so fun! Happy to see so many (new) participants. Waiting for January/February topic to get me out of the winter doldrums!
    " Practicing the arts...is a way to make your soul grow." Kurt Vonnegut

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    We haven't heard back from Anthony (adelorenzo) yet. I sent a PM before I announced him, but haven't heard back from that either. He is on twitter, but I'm not. Anyone want to try to get him that way? Living in the Yukon, he may be away from home, and out of electronic touch. Out with his sled dogs, maybe?
    JCC, in case we don't hear from him by next week, can you start to think of a topic for our next MSA?

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sly who dreamed up a beautiful theme: Transport View Post
    We haven't heard back from Anthony (adelorenzo) yet. I sent a PM before I announced him, but haven't heard back from that either. He is on twitter, but I'm not. Anyone want to try to get him that way? Living in the Yukon, he may be away from home, and out of electronic touch. Out with his sled dogs, maybe?
    JCC, in case we don't hear from him by next week, can you start to think of a topic for our next MSA?
    I tweeted him just now. Give him some time to defrost his iPad ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen on Twitter
    @adelorenzo Hi Anthony, you won MSA-transport!! Please check in on APUG!! @TheToadMen #apug
    Last edited by TheToadMen; 01-03-2014 at 02:12 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, Toadmen!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks everyone! I was out in the bush for a few days to celebrate the new year and just got back online, stoked that my photo was chosen. Give me a bit of time and I'll get a new theme posted this evening.

Regards,
    Anthony

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by adelorenzo View Post
    Give me a bit of time and I'll get a new theme posted this evening.
    y
    Hehehe....just remember that we who live where the Huskies don't, will have trouble with 'blizzards', 'iced in', 'mushing', and 'icebergs'...just sayin! lol!
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Whitehorse got up to -30 C today - just 15 C colder than Boston MA!
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I just came back from a cabin near Skagway, Alaska where the temps were fluctuating a degree or two around the 0 C mark. Being a bunch of Yukoners we were totally unprepared for the warm weather and wet snow! As we like to say here, "It's a dry cold..."

Also spent an extra day in the US as the aforementioned warm temps brought down an avalanche that closed the highway.

Now I better quit telling stories and figure out a theme for the next round!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    OK, well I was tempted to set a winter theme . Luckily or unluckily for everyone I went in a different direction instead. I hope people like it!

Here is the new thread:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum195/...challenge.html

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    And off we go!! A creative tinkering theme!!!
    I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by adelorenzo View Post
    OK, well I was tempted to set a winter theme . Luckily or unluckily for everyone I went in a different direction instead. I hope people like it!

Here is the new thread:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum195/...challenge.html
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 59101112131415

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin