Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,927   Posts: 1,556,821   Online: 840

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    3-5 days max, so at the very latest should be one week from today (29th). Just finished the set now, if I can just keep the pipsqueak (my dog) from digging it up I should be in business. LOL

Stone - Don't know what you're talking about. That horizon edge is very dramatic. But, I know the feeling, I started working outside my comfort zone too and while I was displeased with the pics I did last night, my BF really liked the stuff. I guess it takes time getting used to a new way of working.

Thanks, Sly! Have a great holiday!
    Sourdough, salami and blue cheese... and 2 dogs drooling with such sad, sad eyes. ... they're working me... they know I'll cave!

APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Matt, great bike!
    VaryaV - yes , it's open to the end of the year. As I don't expect to be spending New Year's Eve making my final choice, you could probably sneak an entry in on the morning of the first.
    Stone, I like that you are thinking outside the box.
    Thanks, I'm thinking if someone had a really great shot of the ball traveling down the pole on New Year's that would probably be the winner what do you think? Lol
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    ... I couldn't see the ground glass worth a darn between it being 1am and 20 degrees where my breath fogged everything ...
    A college friend, who did a lot of winter VC work, used an upside-down snorkel, to avoid fogging the GG...

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    A college friend, who did a lot of winter VC work, used an upside-down snorkel, to avoid fogging the GG...
    That's a good idea, but it is also another thing to carry around with me, I think I've got it down at this point, I simply just hold my breath in between times, it seems to work just fine. But good idea.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just file it away, for future reference. The series he was doing required a lot of movements, so holding his breath that long was not an option. I also recall him working at well below zero, and getting into the habit of keeping the snorkel in while walking around. He said the air warmed, traveling up the tube... He was quite a sight, in that get-up.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Just file it away, for future reference. The series he was doing required a lot of movements, so holding his breath that long was not an option. I also recall him working at well below zero, and getting into the habit of keeping the snorkel in while walking around. He said the air warmed, traveling up the tube... He was quite a sight, in that get-up.
    Haha I can imagine!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh man, now when the police stop Stone he's going to have some explaining to do.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My first crack at an MSA, hope I have followed all the rules and so on, feel free to whack my knuckles if I haven't

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FILE031 #533.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	141.0 KB 
ID:	78935

First is a F-86 Sabre shot with my RB67 on E100G

Name:	Harvard 57.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	201.1 KB 
ID:	78936

Secondly we have a North American Harvard shot with my Nikon F5 on Ektar 100.

Name:	FILE031 #535.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	218.5 KB 
ID:	78937

And lastly we have a Grumman Ag-Cat shot with my RB67 on E100G again.

Hope you like my photos

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Chris,
    I like this second shot very much. You captured the action nicely. Like you were standing on his wing while maneuvering the plane to the runway for a mission.
    Welcome to the MSA!!
    Bert from Holland

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Nielsen View Post
    My first crack at an MSA, hope I have followed all the rules and so on, feel free to whack my knuckles if I haven't

Name:	Harvard 57.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	201.1 KB 
ID:	78936

Secondly we have a North American Harvard shot with my Nikon F5 on Ektar 100.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Bert!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin