Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,972   Posts: 1,558,666   Online: 1026

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Congratulations Thomas .
    Tough choices for adelorenzo especially with the hard work gone in to making some of the cameras.
    Well done again.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Congrats Thomas! Can't wait to see what you come up with as a challenge!

PS Anthony, I'm surprised at 2 things, 1 that you chose that first image over the 2nd of the tree with snow on it, as that one I felt was a much better image, and 2 I didn't use a paper negative, I used a double sided sheet of xray film and then after development I stripped one of the sides of the emulsion before scanning it.

This has been such a great challenge! Thanks for coming up with such a novel idea
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations Thomas ( I liked "frozen" very much too )! And thanks to adalorenzo for a really different and fun kind of MSA!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Congratulations!
    A well deserved award for a beautiful image!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ack! I knew I would forget to post a link to somebody who entered!

How could I forget the largest entry in the challenge, Bert (TheToadMen) and his 20x24 homemade pinhole image? Bert you can rest assured that I saw your image, I had about 20 browser tabs open trying to put that post together and I somehow missed adding you to the list. This one gets top marks for creative approaches to the challenge and I really enjoyed the image. I like your woodpile, it looks a heck of a lot more organized than mine does.

I'm very sorry, hopefully I didn't miss posting a link to anyone else. If I did please accept my apologies.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I can't deny that the image taken was excellent.

I also can't deny being a little disappointed in the lack of the use of duct tape in the chosen image. Lol

But overall I value this experience, it opened up so many things for me, best MSA ever!
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by adelorenzo View Post
    Ack! I knew I would forget to post a link to somebody who entered!

How could I forget the largest entry in the challenge, Bert (TheToadMen) and his 20x24 homemade pinhole image? Bert you can rest assured that I saw your image, I had about 20 browser tabs open trying to put that post together and I somehow missed adding you to the list. This one gets top marks for creative approaches to the challenge and I really enjoyed the image. I like your woodpile, it looks a heck of a lot more organized than mine does.

I'm very sorry, hopefully I didn't miss posting a link to anyone else. If I did please accept my apologies.
    No worry, I knew you saw it: you even extended the deadline for me. And I can appreciate the hassle and juggling with all the images, trying to decide on a winner. Especially if there is a Bert and a Bertus, both from Holland. You chose the right image for a winner.
    And thanks for the kind words. I had a lot of fun in this MSA! I finally had a good motivation (thanks to you and to Stone) to make an ULF pinhole camera. Somehow I knew I wouldn't win, since I was copying Stone's idea from this MSA.
    Bert from Holland
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
    No worry, I knew you saw it: you even extended the deadline for me. And I can appreciate the hassle and juggling with all the images, trying to decide on a winner. Especially if there is a Bert and a Bertus, both from Holland. You chose the right image for a winner.
    And thanks for the kind words. I had a lot of fun in this MSA! I finally had a good motivation (thanks to you and to Stone) to make an ULF pinhole camera. Somehow I knew I wouldn't win, since I was copying Stone's idea from this MSA.
    Bert from Holland
    I was highly impressed and you did a much better job than I sir, you should certainly have won over me if it had been just us two

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneNYC View Post
    I was highly impressed and you did a much better job than I sir, you should certainly have won over me if it had been just us two
    Hi Stone,
    Then let us finish this shooting match with some salt
    See you in the next MSA.
    Bert from Holland
    Last edited by TheToadMen; 03-04-2014 at 03:26 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin