Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,974   Posts: 1,558,726   Online: 804

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anthony:

Just one point.

Although I don't think the rules say anything about this ......

While your shots look absolutely fantastic, I think it would be frowned upon if you picked your own
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Rest assured those images are not entries into the challenge being a) my own shots and b) not taken during the time period. I'm just trying to keep the enthusiasm going while we wait for more entries.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Anthony, you sure do live in a beautiful place. I'll get some pictures of my cameras up here soon.

Right now I'm waiting for some potassium bromide to arrive in the mail, supposedly on Saturday, and then I'm going to try to make my first ever calotype. That's got all my attention right now, I'm really excited to try it. Still need to find the right size glass tray and a bottle for the sensitizer but getting close!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by adelorenzo View Post
    Rest assured those images are not entries into the challenge being a) my own shots and b) not taken during the time period. I'm just trying to keep the enthusiasm going while we wait for more entries.
    I don't think that my tongue-in-cheek emoticon was strong enough.

They are really nice shots.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Motor Vehicle Accident Report Camera

Found this old Motor Vehicle Accident Report Kit onder my spare wheel and inside a 200 asa Italian colorfilm.
    (free camera kit included the insurance papers)
    It was there for a loooong time.
    Surprise surprise: a black Duct tape was on the bottom.
    Film developping in HC110 B&W developper random for 8 minutes 1+25.
    Printed on old agfa premium-color Black and White paper (old paper bulkroll also a gift) in the dark, in agfa developper 1+10 for 1 min, stop and fix.
    The picture is taken yesterday from the abandoned kindergarten I visited in my previous life.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Accident-Camera.jpg   Accident-Report--Camera-1.jpg  
    Last edited by Bertus; 01-10-2014 at 06:21 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Nice soft tones.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertus View Post
    Found this old Motor Vehicle Accident Report Kit onder my spare wheel and inside a 200 asa Italian colorfilm.
    Printed on old agfa premium-color Black and White paper (old paper bulkroll also a gift) in the dark, in agfa developper 1+10 for 1 min, stop and fix.
    The picture is taken yesterday from the abandoned kindergarten I visited in my previous life.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How cool is that, eh?

Great stuff coming in... this is going to be fun.
    Sourdough, salami and blue cheese... and 2 dogs drooling with such sad, sad eyes. ... they're working me... they know I'll cave!

APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Cool story, though it looks more like a prison than a kindergarten... Wow

Oh this gives me some good ideas, I've only ever developed C-41 in Rodinal 1:100, good to know it's doable in HC-110 with good results as well (though I've stopped using HC-110 for now).

This gives me an idea...
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Really interesting MSA. I've been enjoying the entries and discussions a lot. I'll have to see what I have that may allow me to enter. Hmmm. A cheap camera, with expired film. I think I can manage that. The duct tape will be questionable at best.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Art

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtO View Post
    Really interesting MSA. I've been enjoying the entries and discussions a lot. I'll have to see what I have that may allow me to enter. Hmmm. A cheap camera, with expired film. I think I can manage that. The duct tape will be questionable at best.
    I have a plan... I may put duct tape on it in the end just to be silly
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin