Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,979   Posts: 1,523,718   Online: 1168

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Digital Negs
    Images
    Just posted the one that I wanted to submit right off. Not an outside pic, but fits all other criteria nicely. I couldn't find where to label camera and film, etc. Mamiya 7II, 50mm lens, Astia 100, negative scan. Shot this at 6:00AM so avoided anyone in the shot. Did have to answer some questions from a security guard as to what the heck I was doing with a camera in there.

Stew

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Ok folks,

We've got a few great submissions for the MSA and there's still a month left, so get out there and take some photos and post them with everyone elses eh ?

Once you get them, post them here : http://www.apug.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=508

Even if you're not playing along, stop by and have a look. Leave some comments and remember ... it's all for fun .

And ..... the poor unlucky slob that "wins" (yeah right ) gets to choose and pick the "winner" for the next round (March and April)

cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Down to the last two weeks... The weekend before last, I took some shots that (hopefully) fit the assignment. Now I have to find time to develop the rolls. I hope I can at least get a negative scan in before the deadline... :rolleyes:

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Ok folks, we have a bit les than a week left, so if anyone is holding out, now is the time to liberate that inner photo contest entry geek, join the ranks of those extroverts and/or exhibitionists who like to be exposed in a public place .... or at least who like to exhibit their photo work

Bottom line? ...... don't be shy .... post a photo in the Monthly Shooting Assignment gallery NOW !!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I finally got myself to shoot one for this MSA, but now my scanner is acting up.

I'll try scanning again tonight...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd participate the best I could, though I'm not a subscriber thus cannot access the galleries. Seems like a nice concept though!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljusdahl View Post
    I'd participate the best I could, though I'm not a subscriber thus cannot access the galleries. Seems like a nice concept though!
    Wellll ..... seeing as I'm such a pushover ..... if you'd like to post your entry in this thread, I'll be happy to consider it a participating entry. Does that help at all?

The more the merrier

cheers eh?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Ok folks, the Jan / Feb 2007 MSA has come to an end and we had some great photos from the following :

• rcoda
    • Stew Squires
    • copake ham
    • barbara ann
    • ivansbacon
    • digiconvert
    • spark
    • sensanjay
    • kraker

While all the photos were well done and met the requirements of the assignment, I have decided that the winner is ....

(insert drum roll here)

..... first of all I have to say that Barbara Ann's rail stop was excellent and gave the winner a real run for the money ... and ...ivansbacon's landscape with train tracks had lovely colours ... but copake ham took the prize with a landscape photo that had lots of parallels, a long view and not one, but two forms of transportation.

Congratulations George!! Please contact me by PM or email to arrange your punishment

cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations to George! And lots of thanks to John for egging us on and doing such a wonderful job of managing the MSA!

I am waiting for the next MSA. Hurry up George!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bartley View Post
    copake ham took the prize with a landscape photo that had lots of parallels, a long view and not one, but two forms of transportation.
    Congratulations George!!
    Congratulations indeed, George. I must say that this was the one photo I kept coming back to whenever I looked at the monthly shooting gallery. Very nice indeed.

shuttr.net
    -- A sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop / Where the blood goes down the drain --

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin