Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,951   Posts: 1,557,940   Online: 1007

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think this month's topic is a good one, but maybe it's not possible for a lot of the folks to actually get around to shooting something interesting that fits the subject. Consequently we may have very few entries.

I shot a couple of frames last weekend, and am hoping for some more this weekend, weather permitting - hopefully there will be one shot worthy of posting.

Shooter
    35mm
    This horse was in a small town called Fly, Tennessee. Harnessed to a buggy and tied to a tree after a long ride.

Shooter
    35mm
    I think I have to clarify my photo. It is actually a few years old, but I don't have a darkroom, so this is the best I have. So it's probably doens't qualify for the monthly assignment, but maybe it will spark a few more people to submit photos.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MLSullivan View Post
    I think I have to clarify my photo. It is actually a few years old, but I don't have a darkroom, so this is the best I have. So it's probably doens't qualify for the monthly assignment, but maybe it will spark a few more people to submit photos.
    Nice photo. MSA rules are only carved in silicon and are rather flexible too.

Please remember folks, time is running out! But there's a weekend to go yet. So saddle up and round up some oater pics!

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Today is the last day for entries, so those who are holding off until the last minute .... this is it!! Those who have entered, please have your ideas for the next session ready as George is going to be picking the next victim tonight ...

cheers

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Ok Folks,

This session of the Monthly Shooting Assignment is over and George has advised me that he has picked the next victim to choose a topic for the next session. He will be announcing the "winner" shortly.

Thank you to those who posted in this session and many thanks to George for assuming the burden of choosing the last topic.

Let's look forward to the next one and get out there with those cameras once the topic is posted!!

cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I tried, but couldn't make it for this assignment. I am hoping to make the next one.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bartley View Post
    Ok Folks,

This session of the Monthly Shooting Assignment is over and George has advised me that he has picked the next victim to choose a topic for the next session. He will be announcing the "winner" shortly.

Thank you to those who posted in this session and many thanks to George for assuming the burden of choosing the last topic.

Let's look forward to the next one and get out there with those cameras once the topic is posted!!

cheers
    Okay folks, here's the big announcement.

The winner is......Sparky - for the racehorse shot.

When I came up with the assignment I guess I though it would be fairly easy. But sadly, horses are less and less part of our modern life. On the last day of the contest, unbeknowst to me (or anyone else) beforehand, the famous Claremont Stables in New York City abruptly closed for good. It was the last riding academy and stables in Manhattan. No more horse riding in Central Park on the once famous Bridle Path.

Anyway, I'm gladly passing the MSA baton off to Sparky. I'll go back to being a paricipant in MSA and look forward to the subject he chooses.

Take it away Sparky!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin