Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,269   Posts: 1,534,390   Online: 858

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Many thanks again to everyone who entered this latest MSA!!! The photos are great again, and Marc is going to have a tough time picking his victim I've been in touch with AJ, and once Marc has announced who the winner of this session is, we'll get started on the March/April session - stay tuned eh?!!

cheers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Alrighty,...I knew this was going to be difficult, but I didn't think it would be this hard! I went back and forth with several of the images and have finally come up with our Jan/Feb '08 Monthly Shooting Assignment winner.

The winner is,....well, let me just say first that (in no particular order) Sly's "Dancer", Bertus' "Climb Every Mountain", GeoffHill's "It Takes 2 To Argue" and "Pigeon Man-1" by copake_ham were all on my final list, along with the winner, who is, wildbill with his photo entitled "67ar4-willie_erik1"! If you can't tell by the title, it's a very well done photograph of his dad and brother-in-law working together cutting some molding. Obviously, the image shows two people doing something but I was fascinated by the composition and it was technically well done, too. My comments below wildbill's image in the gallery go into more detail. Here is a link to the winning photo: http://www.apug.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=31329

All the submitted photographs, including the two that were not on the gallery, UncleBill's and Cosmonaut's (I didn't forget them!), fit the assignment of "two people doing something" very well and I really did like all of the submitted images. Thanks to all for participating!

Congratulations wildbill!

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Of the ones I saw, I thought the pregnancy one was a stand-out winner.

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Congratulations to "WildBill" for an excellent photograph. Tank you also to everyone who participated in This last session of the MSA. We'll have a new session starting soon, so stay tuned for a announcement, and we'll be in touch with WildBill to organise his May/June session.

cheers all

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Congrats to WildBill and thanks, Film Sprocket for the honorable mention.

Looking forward to March/April.

Regards,
    George

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin