Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,182   Online: 651

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I like it!

Probably have a few "qualifiers" on some recent rolls right now - and I love using roads in pics.....

Good choice.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    is the deadline the last day in april.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rkmiec View Post
    is the deadline the last day in april.
    Yes sir. We still have a little more than a month to go for this month's assignment "The Road". It runs through March and April.

We already have a few very nice images from Tony Sipes, Bertus and Uncle Bill. Keep 'em comin'! I've got a few road photos that I've recently shot but I have yet to scan them. I'll try to post by this weekend.

Be safe when you do these, please!

Marc

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Dear MSA members,
    Whe the subject of this month's assigment was announced, my heart sank. I am not a traveler and did not see how I was going to come up with a "Road" photo! Well, after I thought for a while,I was able to find five (5) sites, within a 4 mile radius of my home that I believe qualify! I was so pleased that I decided to enter all of them even though they are not really outstanding photos. I had a lot of fun with this, and even learned a thing or two, and that's what it's all about!
    barbara ann
    " Practicing the arts...is a way to make your soul grow." Kurt Vonnegut

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by barbara ann View Post
    Dear MSA members,
    Whe the subject of this month's assigment was announced, my heart sank. I am not a traveler and did not see how I was going to come up with a "Road" photo! Well, after I thought for a while,I was able to find five (5) sites, within a 4 mile radius of my home that I believe qualify! I was so pleased that I decided to enter all of them even though they are not really outstanding photos. I had a lot of fun with this, and even learned a thing or two, and that's what it's all about!
    barbara ann
    Barbara Ann, you're an inspiration! Thanks for getting out there and taking those wonderful shots!

Marc

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I've been finishing a Uni project for a deadline which was today, so I haven't been able to contribute much, but I just thought I'd say there are some great photographs already entered in this months assignment. It's going to be a tough one to call!
    Looking forward to seeing a few more hopefully - may even enter one myself!
    thanks
    - Tony
    regards,

Tony

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Less Than Two Weeks To Go

Okay folks, we've got less than two weeks to go before the end of our current shooting assignment, "The Road". Personally, I've shot some road shots but still have not scanned them in. I admit, I, like most folks, wait until the last week to submit, but as long as the photos are in before the deadline, it's all good!

Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

One more for the pile.

Shot this with my brother's Topcon RE-2 last weekend in North Oakville. Photo details are in my gallery.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pavement ends Here.jpg  
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FilmSprocket View Post
    Okay folks, we've got less than two weeks to go before the end of our current shooting assignment, "The Road". Personally, I've shot some road shots but still have not scanned them in. I admit, I, like most folks, wait until the last week to submit, but as long as the photos are in before the deadline, it's all good!

Marc
    Marc,

Not allowed to upload photos here. Will e-mail my submission to you and request you post if it's okay with Sean and mods.

Regards,
    George

13 Critchley Avenue, PO Box 36, Monteith Ont, P0K1P0
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hi folks !!

I thought I'd stop by to see how the MSA is going and I see that there are some really great shots posted. It's positively heartening to see people out taking advantage of the early nice weather and exposing some film.

cheers eh?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin