Time again for yet another session of the APUG Monthly Shooting Assignment. Wildbill was the winner of the Jan/Feb MSA with the following entry, http://www.apug.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=31329 and has the honor of picking this month's theme and the next winner at the end of June. Sly, our Mar/Apr winner http://www.apug.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=34001 will be choosing the Jul/Aug assignment for us.
For any new readers, here's the basic idea of the MSA :
1. read the MSA assignment, which will be inserted into the title of this thread.
2. take your photo according to the assignment guidelines
3. you can post your photo in the MSA Gallery : Click here or,
4. you can host your photo elsewhere and link to it in this thread or,
5. you can post it right in the message here and it will show as a clickable thumbnail.
6. it's all for fun, there are no prizes, but at the end of the MSA, Sly will choose a "victim" to lead an MSA in a couple of months time.
7. if you have any questions, please email or PM me and I'll be happy to help.
Wildbill, whenever you're ready, the floor is yours!