Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,218   Posts: 1,532,220   Online: 856

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Monthly Shooting Assignment - Nov/Dec 2008: An Image of the profession.

We start a new thread now for the nov/dec 2008 Monthly Shooting Assignment and here it is:
    An Image of the profession. Nice pictures of workers, nurse, docter, driver, waiter, teacher, housewife, professor or farmer etc etc are welcome.
    Let them coming!

And of course a BIG congratulations to sandvann for his great image in the okt/nov 2008 Assignment "The Mothers Movement push ahead!"

Bert

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I wonder if my hung-over, bored students will allow me to photograph them during class time.... ;-)
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseontheloose View Post
    I wonder if my hung-over, bored students will allow me to photograph them during class time.... ;-)
    Are self portraits allowed? How about pix of a hung-over, bored teacher?
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Classroom project.

I see a phantastic classroom project here. Students take a shot of the teacher!, :rolleyes:
    Bert
    Quote Originally Posted by 2F/2F View Post
    Are self portraits allowed? How about pix of a hung-over, bored teacher?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quite a challenge Bert. Not that it is difficult to find somebody with a profession, but to create "An Image of the profession". I am working on it...
    "the making of photographs is the prime function of the photographer". Ansel Adams

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dang, Bertus! This is a LOT harder than I thought, man!
    Congratulations: excellent choice!
    I'm in trouble to find some material. Two feeble contributions so far.
    Need to spend some time out in the city at lunch break, next week...
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Finally I got one. I have more ideas and are waiting for a the right moment. Hope for more partisipants.
    "the making of photographs is the prime function of the photographer". Ansel Adams

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a question. After one has shot one or more photos of the appropriate category, what is to be done with it? Is it to be posted somewhere?
    Is a print to be submitted?
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

Shooter
    35mm
    Never mind I figured it out.
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello Claire! I hope I did understand the question right:
    How to upload: to upload an image in the Monthly Shooting Asighment (you can see this gallery down on the page) : Choise your picture and then push the edit button, press te "'All subscriber galleries", you find a drop-down menu and press the Monthly Shooting Asighment,thats it. Its only for fun!
    I have made a copy of the text made by Film Sprocket some times ago about the MSA idea, here it is:

For any new readers, here's the basic idea of the MSA :

1. Take note of the MSA assignment, which will be inserted into the title of this thread.
    2. Take your photo(s) according to the assignment guidelines. Try to shoot something new rather than grabbing from your archives.
    3. You can post your photo in the MSA Gallery: http://www.apug.org/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=508 , or, you can host your photo elsewhere and link to it in this thread, or, you can post it as an attachment to a message here in this thread and it will show as a clickable thumbnail.
    4. It's all for fun, there are no prizes, but at the end of the MSA, a previous winner will choose a new assignment and a new "victim" to lead the MSA in a couple of months time (it's not really monthly ).

Hope to see nice pictures here.

Bert

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin