Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,850   Online: 1034

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You are absolutely right, it's not due before end of february 2009.
    But I see it as my duty to pull you out of the holliday hangover state the earlier the better!
    "the making of photographs is the prime function of the photographer". Ansel Adams

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yeah, same here. And a pile of work as well, with half the staff on hols and me left holding the stick. Plus a bad case of neck pain - the real one - been in and out of the chiro about every 3rd day. Starting to feel like I can sleep again, but it's been a long haul...

Got a couple up my sleeve, just have to spend the time scanning and finishing them off before putting them up.
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

A couple of questions:

Never having been involved in an MSA, is it open to all and does one need to declare intent to participate?

Co-incidentally I started a project yesterday which may be ideal, IF (!)dyptics would be acceptable....it is one image uploaded annd presented as two (or, is that vica-versa?). Thanks for the answers!

Jo
    Last edited by jolefler; 01-12-2009 at 08:32 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jolefler View Post
    Never having been involved in an MSA, is it open to all and does one need to declare intent to participate?

Co-incidentally I started a project yesterday which may be ideal, IF (!)dyptics would be acceptable....it is one image uploaded annd presented as two (or, is that vica-versa?). Thanks for the answers!

Jo
    Anybody can partisipate without any formality with one or more image(s). Any image accepted at APUG, is also accepted for MSA. See link in the beginning of this tread for more details.
    Last edited by sandvann; 01-12-2009 at 02:06 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    "the making of photographs is the prime function of the photographer". Ansel Adams

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Remember to shoot "Contrasts" this weekend!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Week-end again, remember "Contrasts"!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Reminder: Only two more weeks for this MSA!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    One more week to go. Partisipate or at least give your comments on the jan/feb pictures!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Last call for MSA: Contrasts!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    We got contributions with different kind of contrasts in size, age, seasons, light, shapes, conditions and others.

It's my pleassure to appoint Fall/Winter http://www.apug.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=40454 by barbara ann as the winner of the January / February 2009 MSA.

The image is a beautiful catch of contrasts between seasons. Congratulations barbara ann!
    You can start to think about the MSA topic for May / June 2009.

The floor is yours Nuno Souto (our previous winner) with a new MSA subject Mars/April 2009.

Regards sandvann

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin