Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,732   Posts: 1,515,268   Online: 806

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Many thanks!

Oh my goodness! :o Thank you for selecting my Contrast photo winner of the Jan/Feb Contest. With so many excellent entries, I didn't think I had a chance.
    But I wish we could enlarge the winning categories to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, so more people could be recognized for the extraordinary work they do. Anyone else agree? Please comment.
    Anyway, I will have to get my brain in gear to come up with a topic for May/June...
    Photographically Yours,
    barbara ann
    " Practicing the arts...is a way to make your soul grow." Kurt Vonnegut

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congratulations, Barbara: a lovely image, showing a feeling of contrasts!

Well done!
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Hi Barbara Ann
    In the jan-feb MSA it was a total of 26 images of which 2 were deleted before the end of the period.

I was organizer/judge for this period and also contributed with 9 of the images. Only 8 other members participated in addition to me.

At the present situation I think appointment of a winner is sufficient, else the same persons will be winning all the time and further reduce the interest for the MSA.
    Regards sandvann
    "the making of photographs is the prime function of the photographer". Ansel Adams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin