Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,982   Posts: 1,523,854   Online: 1049

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Oh My Goodness! We're only a few days into the May/June assignment and already I can see I'm going to have a VERY hard time selecting a winner! These are some wonderful photos...
    " Practicing the arts...is a way to make your soul grow." Kurt Vonnegut

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    To my fellow MSAers:
    Well, I've been tossing and turning trying to decide which of the marvelous water photos you all submitted is the best. I'm only allowed to pick one, I know, but if I could, here's how it would go! Honorable Mention to Uncle Bill for his lovely, lyrical Sherman Falls, the same to Matt King for Wake 2, a fine abstract interpretation of the theme, and also an Honorable Mention to Brad Bireley for his unusual POV Water Over Dam. Third place would go to nsouto's gently peaceful Morning Row, Second place to Sly's gorgeous silky Manaimo River. But top honors go to Bertus' Rain Water, for a most unique interpretation of the theme, enhanced by hand coloring. So there you have it. July/August, I believe is in Sly's capable hands, so go for it Sly!
    Best Regards,
    barbara ann
    " Practicing the arts...is a way to make your soul grow." Kurt Vonnegut

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good choice Barbara Ann. I've posted the new topic "Signage" as a new thread.

Let's encourage lots of participation - time for some new input in the MSA!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks barbara ann! I like the next assignment "Signase" and will try to take some pictures for this subject. And I believe I must think about the subject for the assignment sept/okt?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well done, Bertus! And thanks heaps, Barbara.
    Keep them rolling, folks. I have to apologize for contributing very little: things at work have gone mad and I find little time to do anything out of it. As soon as I can get some free time, I'll be back with a vengeance!
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you for the honorable mention Barbara Ann.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin