Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,478   Posts: 1,571,103   Online: 1186

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hurry up folks. I'm flat out this weekend and will start looking at all the photos tomorrow, if that's OK with you all.
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay nssouto,I am going to try to put some pics as soon as I print them,sorry for the delay.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well got some of them in,next time I'll won't wait till midnight of last day.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hmmm... This is going to be very hard.

Do I really have to pick a single winner? To me there are quite a few winners here!

First, Bertus gave us a great view of why it's worth grabbing the gear and get out there to take images of those places that so touch us. That was followed with a lovely shot of a family event, and that is a blessing indeed.

Barbara Ann then followed with three perfect examples. I particularly like the last one, the shot of the bird feeding. It's just a great blessing to be able to see a scene like that in a photo!

Next davelam shared with us the special view of grabbing that great camera in the thrift shop. Obviously a great happy moment in finding that Oly and putting it to good use!

Thomas shared a simple image, greatly enhanced by the texture of the media used to present it. I am not familiar with the technique but it spiked my curiosity enough to make it to the "must look into this" rank! Surely a great use of the theme.

Sly rejoined us - welcome back and here is hoping the pain stays away! - with two blessed images indeed! Simply stunning in their simplicity and message.

Finally, Mikec squeezed in 5 unique images, of great simplicity and yet quite evocative of the proposed theme. The one with the flowers poking out of the snow/ice just brings back so many memories...

I am at a loss trying to single one out, as I write this. Bertus' "Taking pictures in a nice day", Barbara's bird feeding, Thomas' unusual but excellent application of technique, Sly's amazing shot of the child-to-be and finally Mike's shot of the flowers coming out of an icy hibernation, all of those touched me very strongly. As far as I am concerned, they are all winners!

I wish I could declare them all as such!
    But the rules say I have to pick a winner. Well, so be it:

mikec, your flowers (Blessings 002) have it: get ready to pick a subject in two months time!

Thanks heaps to everyone for contributing at a time when it's still cold and uncomfortable to get out in your Northern surrounds!

And above all: thanks for sharing your images, it's what photography is all about.

Bless you!
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    WOW,what an honor.So many great photo's there.Right now all I can say Noons is I hope to be at least half as good as you were hosting the Monthly Shooting Assignment.Had fun with it,going to be hard to make a choice about a winner but I will do my best.Thank you.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Noos,I just pick the subject matter of the Assignment and not the winner,is that correct? Going through all the older assignments trying to figure out what my responsibility is.

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You pick the subject for the July-August MSA, and pick the winner (that's the hard part). Congratulations on your win!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay,thanks sly.I think I can handle that,what a responsibility considering all the great photographers here.May be I'll be able to earn my aviator badge!!

Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin