Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,219   Online: 856

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

“Monthly” Shooting Assignment - Mar/Apr 2010: “Blessings”

Hi folks. It's my turn again, and this time I looked around for themes that would be common to everyone at this time.

Just seasonal ones are not viable, as it is Autumn here while most of you are on your way to Spring: a bit hard to coordinate...:rolleyes:

After a considerable amount of thought, I'd like to propose we try a theme of "Blessings": those little bits of day to day existence that make it all worthwhile and put a smile in our souls.

You know: the little flower bed in the garden coming up good after all that prep work, the turning of the leaves in Autumn, the view on your daily walk, the morning coffee shop, the kids playing in the park after school, birds catching the morning food, any of those poetic, almost unnoticed, moments that make our existence so much more enjoyable.

Have fun finding and capturing them. I'll try and kick things off soon, still going through the latest batch of film scans.
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I will give it a try Noons,been kind of off lately,maybe looking for the little brief bright things will boast my sprites.The wife just planted alot of seeds in the garden last month,I'll keep a eye on them for when they blossom.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There you go, folks.
    I've kicked it off to give an idea what I'm after.
    Give us a bit of those little moments, views, trivial things that fill our life with joy.
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    ****crickets****

Come on folks, don't forget there is only 6 weeks left,,,
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually, for once I have an image that works for the theme, and shot within the time frame! However, I just developed the roll, but I am unable to print or scan it as I am in throes of moving to Japan (leave Wednesday). However, I hope to post once I get all set up over there.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blessings? LOL!! I'm too much of a cynic for this.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No need to get religious!
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Here in Kiev still the winter! On the morning I saw that the Heaven refresh white carpet.
    I hope on next Monday the spring catch the right and my snowboard will have a rest and my camera will start to work

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm having a roll developed as I write this. Hopefully, there will be one, maybe two images I can enter !
    " Practicing the arts...is a way to make your soul grow." Kurt Vonnegut

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well I'll be darned,just found where the Monthly shooting assignment pic's are posted,going to add some, hope it not to late. Gotta open my eyes a little more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin