Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,215   Online: 869

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well we have 2 1/2 weeks to the end of this MSA, still time to post and show what ya got (as far as feet or foot are concerned).

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    brb2932,Sly,Bertus,nsuto,Barbaann have done wonderful jobs of bring to light the unsung hero of the body FEET.
    Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Getting a lot of creative ideas about feet here,zoopolis's low angle shot is much appreciated.
    Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A week and a half to get your FOOT through the door and into the MSA. So FEETS, DO YOUR STUFF!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well here we are at the end of one M.S.A. and the start of another, like to thank the participants that posted wonderful Feet photo’s.(FOOT)

Bertus’s, Hoofs photograph. Very creative using the hoof, leg and belly to frame the
    distant horse. This clearly is a colorful Hoof (foot) Portrait.

Sly has entered Four Fabulous Furless Foto’s,like the first best Sandy Feet.

Barbara ann; Feet watching TV is a good way to relax the feet once in a while. The circle of feet in color is great, as is the use of selective focus in your Picnic Feet.

Zoopolis Stoned Feet is very unique ,the low angle and light color of cracked stone contrasts well with the darker shaded soft feet . Very interesting.

brbeck From the pebbles to the weathered wood to the three pairs of feet very simple and a pleasure to look.

nsouto Finally the colorful Pedicur. “Ah La Naturale “ . One beautiful duck pruning and sporting webb feet and a longer legged and footed cousin cleaning those long toe’s. Well done nsouto.

Like them all but just one,so brbeck has it,simple and pleasing to view.Brbeck you now have until November to chose your MSA theme .

Mike
    Last edited by mike c; 08-31-2010 at 11:10 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    O yes,for got to mention that alan951 is the next MSA host for September ,October.
    Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks, I'm glad you like my photo. I think everyone did a great job, I loved all the photos. This was actually fun as I had to bride my daughter and nieces to take their shoes off at the playground.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    brbeck,I was wondering were you found such orderly feet in one spot.Very nice Photograph.

Mike

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brbeck View Post
    This was actually fun as I had to bride my daughter and nieces to take their shoes off at the playground.
    Really?
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I'm serious. None of them wanted to take their shoes off. I think we had popsicle when we got home.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin