Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,128   Online: 845

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Monthly Shooting Assigment July August 2010

Well here goes,last months MSA dealt with heads so I've chose to work on Foot Portraiture,its not very popular compared to Head shots but we spend more time on our feet than our heads and nobody that I know can walk on there head.I'm talking bare feet no shoes maybe scandals,big feet,little feet,fat feet skinny feet, your feet,wife's,husbands,friends, children,neighbors,group of feet,feet running,walking,flying, any thing that is creative of the unusual subject we call FEET.Any questions I'll try to answer.Human feet only.

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Foot pictures taken accidentally while the camera is striped around you neck wouldn't be eligible,besides there always out of focus.
    Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Any interested?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK we have one good spirited and sandy example,good one sly.
    Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Seeing how it is the summer vacation time (at least where I live here in the USA) people are vary busy,so I'm going to cut some of the restrictions of this assignment;

1.Can be of any kind of feet,but no snake's they don't have feet.
    2.Can be of a accidentally shot with the camera strapped around your neck if there are no shoe's,sandals OK,I can not post a example of this because of my belly gets in the way.
    3.The photo does not have to be all fulled with feet,just trying to emphasize feet.
    I do hope to post some examples ,I've taken in the past when I was thinner.Tanks
    Mike
    Last edited by mike c; 07-02-2010 at 09:55 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: add

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry, been AWOL for the weekend.
    This should be fun! Hmmmm, got a few ideas but they might have to wait for my holiday beginning of August.
    Meanwhile I'll see what I can scrounge around.
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Same with me Noons,with the 4 of July Holiday been to busy.
    Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Soccer players use there feet a lot,especially Spain's.
    Mike

Shooter
    35mm
    Hello all. I have been considering giving the MSA a whirl and was curious as to whom won this round and what the assignment for the next round will be?
    Chiron

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Chiron,sorry to miss your post have been out of town for a week.The MSA actually lasts for 2 months that gives the participants time to shoot and post there photo's.at the end of Aug, I will pick what is the best photo and that person will host and announce the subject for Nov- Dec.The next MSA host has all ready been selected for Sept.-Oct.Its kind of a leap frog affair giving the the new host time to think up something special.Hope this answers your question Chiron,You can submit a photo any time,there is no sign ups ,just follow the the hosts outline of the subject chosen.The MSA host picks the subscribers photo which he likes the most and 2months later it is his turn to host.

Mike
    Last edited by mike c; 08-07-2010 at 03:48 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin