Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,223   Posts: 1,532,526   Online: 1096

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've been extremely busy of late and been unable to do any photography of any note.
    Xmas period is the worst for us: it precedes the end of year financial reporting and the shopping centres are very busy at this time and want everything done at the last second...
    Will definitely be giving this one a go: warm should be a nice and easy one for us Southern hemisphere dwellers!
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nsouto View Post
    I've been extremely busy of late and been unable to do any photography of any note.
    Xmas period is the worst for us: it precedes the end of year financial reporting and the shopping centres are very busy at this time and want everything done at the last second...
    Will definitely be giving this one a go: warm should be a nice and easy one for us Southern hemisphere dwellers!
    Good to hear from you Noons. You've been missed! By all means please post something warm; it's 15 degrees here!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Here is some warmth: Molten Bronze in a foundry.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brons.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	44801

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow! Awesome image, almost surreal!
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertus View Post
    Here is some warmth: Molten Bronze in a foundry.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Brons.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	44801
    Oh My Goodness! That's not just warm, it's hot, hot, hot !
    " Practicing the arts...is a way to make your soul grow." Kurt Vonnegut

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    We're at the halfway mark for the January/February MSA. Some excellemt entries so far, but I sure would like to see more!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The January/February Monthly Shooting assignment has ended.
    Although not many photographers participated, there were some extremely excellent entries! Great thanks to Bertus for his Warm Feelings in Wood, warmtone Pauline, hot,hot, hot Molten Bronze and the risque On the Beach!
    Sly offered her Pot of Tea, so comforting on cold days and nsouto gave us Warm Glow, Two Cigars, Off to Work and Golden Sand.
    Each image, in its own way, exemplified the theme: Show Me Something Warm.
    So to whom can I possibly give the nod as winner? After much soul searching, and looking back and forth, I finally came to the conclusion that Warm Glow, by nsouto deserved the honor, both because of the feeling of warmth from the setting sun, the figure wading in warm water and the sheer beauty of the entire photo which warmed my heart as well.
    So congratulations dear Noons, you shall preside over the May-June Assignment.
    In the meantime, if memory serves correctly, Bertus will select the topic and judge the March-April session.
    Happy shooting everyone!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks heaps, Barbara.
    Yeah, love that image too: large part of my youth spent on that beach, watching those sunsets. And that kid is more or less the same age I was back then. He's the son of a very old friend, back from those days. I hope the kid will never forget the place, just like we didn't.

Now, to think of a good one for May-June! That'll be the onset of Winter for us and Summer for you folks. Hmmmmmm........

But meanwhile, we got Bertus to deal with! I love this group!
    Cheers
    Noons (Nuno Souto)
    Gallery here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin